Monday, December 6, 2010

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THOSE NEW BLOG ENTRIES YOU PROMISED US???

          I've been busy with school related stuff and haven't felt like dedicating a bunch of my time making blog entries nobody even leaves comments on. >_> My blog isn't dead, it's just experiencing some temporary neglect. Also, I was stupid enough to get a Facebook on the weekend before finals so now I'm probably going to use that site often. <_<  If you ask for my Facebook, don't get ticked if I reject the idea of friending you. The main reason I created an account is the hope of it improving my social life. Unlike my blog and Twitter, actual rl people I know has access to my Facebook so I'm way more picky on who gets to see it. Some of the things I post in my Facebook will also be posted in my Twitter and blog so don't worry about feeling too left out. >_>

-William         

No comments:

Post a Comment